Friday, October 26, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week was pretty low key nothing special really happened, I worked a lot on homework and blog stuff, I already started working on my Christmas content and it makes me so excited for Christmas. 

Weekend Update: Tonight we are going to watch kara cheer at the football game, their team made it to sectionals so she is super excited. We are also going to celebrate another birthday this weekend for my brother on Sunday. Other than that my weekend is open so who knows what will happen. 

Favorite Things on the Internet:
  • Atypical: I just finished this two-season Netflix original show and I highly recommend it. This show is about a boy named Sam who has autism. The show shows how Sam deals with real-life events such as kissing a girl and getting into college. It also goes through the difficult events of his family and how each other them deal with it in their own way. But now that I have finished this show I need a new one. Any suggestions??
  • Starbuck's Witches Brew: Starbucks did it again they have a new frappuccino for Halloween called the witches brew. According to US Today although it is the color purple it tastes like an orange creamsicle. I might pass on this one and let others let me know how it is. 
  • Sabrina the Teenage Witch Reunion: Melissa Joan Hart got the cast of Sabrina the teenage witch back together to promote the reboot of the show on Netflix. I used to love this show so I'll have to check out the reboot. 
  • Little Black Dress: Earlier this week I posted about this black t-shirt dress from Amazon. Having pockets in a t-shirt dress has been life-changing for me. 

Currently Wanting: 
  • J.Crew Long Puffer Coat: I have been wanting a puffer like this for a long time but I always get nervous about the length with me being so short. I am definitely going to try this on during my upcoming trip to Vermont if it is in the store.  
  • A new crossbody: I haven't found one I love yet but I have been looking for a new neutral colored crossbody that can work with any outfit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment