Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Name Change (again???)


I think one of the hardest things about this blog has been the name. Trying to find something that fits me as a person but also be something people remember and like. I used to be known as petiteinherpearls and after a while I started to feel as though that name didn't fit me anymore and I needed something more "grown-up", so I changed the name to bleuandwhit which was my own spin on blue and white and also me trying to come up with a super clever name. It didn't work and I started to feel as though it was not me.

I can still remember coming up with the name petiteinherpearls, Kyle and I were driving home from Myrtle beach listening to a Gary Vaynerchuk podcast about buisness and taking initiative, and if you want something in life you need to go out and get it. So as we were making the long drive home and bouncing ideas off of each other petiteinherpearls was what we came up with and I loved it.

So why the new name now? Well if I could I would go back to petiteinherpearls but unfortunately, that can't happen because the .com for that domain name is already taken by something that looks like spam. Also, a new name because to be honest with you I can't tell you the last time I wore anything that had pearls on it but I can tell you the last time I wore a pair of heels. Being 4'9 heels have become a girl's best friend, I'll take any type of help in the height department I can get. With that also being said I would not change my height even if I could, I love being this size and it's something I have embraced in my life.

So I hope that you like this new name change and embrace all things petite with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment