Monday, October 15, 2018

Ruffle Flannel Shirt






J.Crew Factory: Ruffle flannel shirt | Gap Factory: Jeans | Target: Flats

It is finally starting to feel like fall here in upstate new york and I am loving it. Last week it was so hot that we had to turn the air conditioning back on! Now I am finally comfortable in my new fall pieces like this ruffle flannel shirt from J.Crew factory. This top is so soft and comfortable it is definitely going to be a favorite piece of mine this fall and winter. 

I just wore this outfit this past weekend out to lunch with my family and grandparents to celebrate my mom's birthday at our favorite Italian restaurant. 

This top also comes in a plaid print that I will probably purchase in the near future because of how soft this one is. When I originally purchased this I was really unsure about it and was planning to wear it just under a vest but I think that it looks just as cute without the vest!



No comments:

Post a Comment