Monday, October 22, 2018

Fall and Winter Jackets

It has been pretty chilly here in upstate New York, there was none of that warm cool fall air it pretty much just went to cold. So I have already had to pull out most of my jackets. I feel as if I will never be fully satisfied with the amount of jackets I own and I will always want more.


J.Crew jackets (along with everything else in that store) I feel are the best quality and styles of jacket. I have been living in the water-resistant rain jacket, I just wish it came with a lining or was a little heavier so I could wear it more as it gets colder. Speaking of J.Crew jackets I have had my eye on the city coat for as long as I can remember and it is definitely going on my Christmas wishlist this year. And they have petite sizes which are even better so it won't go down to my ankles. 

These teddy bear jackets were super in last year and I am so excited to see that they are back in again this year. I love this one by Kensie which looks so cozy I may just get it to use it as a blanket. Comfort is definitely an aspect I look at when buying a jacket, I hate when it's tight and you can't lift your arms. I'm also really sensitive to certain fabrics when it comes to jackets so I always make sure to have that in mind when picking out a new one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment