Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Sandal Picks Under $50


I personally think that the best part of the start of summer is that we can now officially break out our sandals. I love shoes and think they can be the cutest accessory but there is literally nothing worse than shoving your foot in an uncomfortable boot or shoe. There is nothing I love more than the freeing feeling of a sandal and especially a cute one!

So a lot of these sandals I have and love but a few like these knot slide sandals are so cute and at the top of my wishlist. I can't believe they are from Abercrombie, as I was searching for sandals I stumbled upon Abercrombie and all the middle school and early high school years came flashing back to me, but they actually have really cute stuff!


The first Sandal I have are these Selena Naked Block Heels which are literally the most perfect sandal for so many different occasions. I feel like every summer I search for the perfect sandal to wear with dresses that aren't going to make me feel like I'm breaking my ankles every time I'm walking. Well, I have finally found them! These Target sandals are so comfortable, the straps are super thin so it does not feel like you are wearing anything. The Milliana Slingback sandal is also perfect for summer, I love to wear them with white jeans to dress them up.

I also love love love the Georgica Sandals, I don't have the jelly ones but for $40 I may have to pick myself up a pair. They are such the perfect sandal for everyday wear as you can see from the picture above mine are pretty worn out. The summer slides from J.Crew factory are also such a good sandal for every day and come in so many colors including gingham which are so cute!

1 comment: