Friday, June 21, 2019

5 Things

1. Gingham tie-waist top
This J.Crew factory top is a favorite of mine from last year and they brought it back again this year! They even brought the style back in grey and white stripes which is on my list to buy. I love this top by itself but also under a cardigan is super cute.

2. Luke Combs Prequel
I swear Luke Combs cannot write a bad song even if he tired. The new prequel that he just came out with is even more proof that he is amazing and so talented. These 5 songs are the perfect blend of sad, make you feel something songs and party, scream-singing in the car songs. If you haven't heard/ really listen to "Even though I'm leaving" you need to stop what you are doing and go listen to it. I apologize in advance because you may shed a tear or two like I did.

3. Simply 7 Hummus Chips
I literally can't get enough of these chips, they are so good. I can't even describe the taste because it is not like anything I've ever had but if you like hummus then you will love these. And the best part is you can eat a bunch of them for only a few calories, gluten-free, non-GMO, and a ton of other great things. I love the sea salt ones because I can't find the other flavors but I bet they are good too.


4. Tula Face Cleanser 
Tula Face Cleanser was one of the products in the spring fabfitfun box that I was really excited for. With my sensitive skin, it feels so good when I find a good cleanser that doesn't irritate my face. I have been really only using this cleanser and my skin has never looked better.

5. TAL Waterbottle
I have been obsessed with my Lilly Pulitzer swell waterbottle since I received it for my birthday last year. But I had been craving a water bottle that had a straw piece attached so it was easier for working out. I found this TAL waterbottle for only 11$ at Walmart!! I don't think I have ever drunk this much water but I love this water bottle so it is forcing me to drink more!

2 comments:

  1. Luke Combs is so talented. Happy weekend.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh that gingham top!! Having major heart eyes for it!! The color of it is so great, and so perfect for this summer season! Happy official summer, Kelsey!!

    xx Libby
    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete