Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Current Beauty Favorites

Today I am sharing a few of the beauty products that I have been currently loving this summer! 

Sephora Face Mask: I have talked about how sensitive my fave is on here so much (you're probably over it I'm sorry) but for all my sensitive skin gals out there these face masks are gold. These are one of the few face masks that don't irritate my skin and I love them. They are so effortless and leave my face feeling so soft and clean. 

Voluminous Mascara: This is hands down my favorite drugstore mascara ever. It reminds me a lot of the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara and I would say it's a pretty good dupe. I also love the hydrofuge mascara, their waterproof version which was perfect for summer. 

Kokie Concealer: I received this concealer in one of my Ipsy bags a few months ago and it has been a favorite of mine ever since. This concealer is light and lasts all day long without getting greasy. I love finding new companies and brands within my Ipsy products. 

St. Tropez Lotion: So I was paying for a spray tan membership for about half of the summer and then one day I couldn't make it there in time for an event so I just did it myself. Comparing the two, the spray tan with the self-tanner, I liked the end result of the self-tanner a lot better than the spray tan. So I canceled my membership and bought more St. Tropez. 

Tarte Blush: This is another Ipsy item that I fell in love with which is weird because I'm really not a blush person. This blush is really warm so it has a tint of bronze which may be why I like it. Shoutout to Ipsy for another great product! Would you guys like to see an Ipsy review and my thoughts of the subscription???



No comments:

Post a Comment