Friday, April 17, 2020

5 Things


Homemade masks: The governor of New York just made it mandatory to wear a mask at all times so I'm very grateful for my gram making these masks. Plus they are way more comfortable than the makeshift scarf ones we were previously using. Plus hers have super cute designs and have filters inside making them.

Breakfast shake: for Christmas, I got a portable smoothie maker and I have been loving it ever since I found this one smoothie on Pinterest. This. Smoothie. Is. So. Good. The ingredients are milk, pineapple juice, low-fat vanilla yogurt, and honey, the recipe that I use is here but I also like to eyeball it. It’s so delicious and keeps me full all morning.

Disney's sing-along: If you did not watch this last night you need to! It was so sweet to see all of these people coming together and singing all of these childhood songs. Donny Osmond and his grandkids literally brought a tear to my eye and don't even get me started on the high school musical reunion.

Givebackbox.com: During this time it is so important to stay safe and also give back if you are able to. A little while ago I published this post here, it will help you declutter and get rid of all those amazon boxes(and other boxes that you now have from shopping online!) and give to great causes.

Fit me foundation: I have been trying to find a foundation that I like for months now and nothing seems to be working. I am also planning to do a post on these foundations I have been testing in the future but for now, it is back to the basics with the fit me foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment