Wednesday, April 15, 2020

SNACKSSSS

During these tough times, one thing does help us get through (well at least me) and that is snacks. But I am still trying to be good during this because hopefully this is all over soon and we can enjoy the nice weather outside. But for now, here are a few snacks that I have been loving lately.

Tru Fru Raspberries covers in dark and white chocolate: These are the perfect late-night snack and you can eat a bunch of them for only 90 calories. At my local grocery store right now they only have raspberry and blueberries which are equally as good but on their website, they list cherry as well.

Ritz sour cream and onion toasted chips: These are such a different snack than anything I've had, they taste like a cracker and a chip but they are so delicious. My favorite is the sour cream and onion flavor but there is also original and a bunch of other flavors.

Hummus: I have also been loving garlic or regular hummus lately but with a twist, we have everything but the bagel seasoning and I love to sprinkle that on top of a blob of hummus and eat it with gluten-free pretzels.

1 comment:

  1. Never thought of doing everything but the bagel seasoning on hummus! I was actually planning to make hummus this evening, so definitely trying that!

    ReplyDelete