Monday, April 20, 2020

My Typical Outfit Lately

I can't tell you the last time I put on a pair of jeans and actually wore them throughout the entire day. I have been living in leggings and oversized sweatshirts. A few blog posts ago I posted this post all about different lounge clothes and was not planning to buy many of them because I didn't think we would be in this situation that long, but here we are.

I recently bought this arie sweatshirt in light pink and these arie leggings, the leggings are currently on sale for only 9$ which is such a steal! I laugh to myself because before this I was never a loungewear person. My friends would always make fun of me because in high school I didn't own a pair of sweatpants. But now all I want to buy lately is loungewear and leggings and sweatshirts and all of the things.

I also recently bought these 90-degree leggings in the most gorgeous light pink color. So I was browsing amazon which I love to do because they sell the best clothing. And I really wanted a new pair of leggings, but I wanted the same pair that I already owned in black that fits just perfect. I have bought them from marshals and knew they were 90 degrees but could not remember the size but they hit on my ankles at the perfect spot which is really hard to find for me. So this is like midnight which is usually my prime shopping time and I climbed out of bed to go search through my workout drawer to find these leggings. I found them and found the size... CHILDS SIZE 10. So I was like perfect I'll just buy kids leggings. Well, they only sell them in black (which I already have) and not on amazon. But the silver lining is I bought an adult pair 22" length and they are perfect. So if you have petite legs like mine the 90 degrees 22" length legging is perfect.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't relate more to a post : legging and hoodies is my uniform these days!

    https://www.cereines.com/

    ReplyDelete