Wednesday, April 22, 2020

At Home Workouts


I have been super into organizing lately and we have this small nook area where we kept a small amount of workout equipment and I turned it into more of an at-home gym. During this time it is so important to stay active so I decided to share some of my favorite ways I have been staying active.

Walks - walking has been my number one favorite way to stay active during the last month and a half. we are fortunate enough to have the perfect two-mile loop that we can walk right next to our house. We have been also going to a local bike path but the two-mile loop doesn't require getting in the car so it's much easier. 

Biking- We just bought bikes and I am so excited because this is something I have wanted for such a long time. It is defiantly harder than I thought it was going to be but I am not giving up. Plus it's the cutest blue and I have a cup holder so I have to stick it out!!

Lululemon on Youtube - As I was browsing through YouTube for a yoga video I found a lululemon yoga video with Ally Maz who is fantastic. She was so easy to follow which is something I struggle with when it comes to yoga videos, trying to follow the instructions of the moves but not looking at the screen. 

Walking video - This youtube video is perfect for the bad weather days when we can't go for a walk outside. it's also high interval which makes it fast pace. I even took some moves I learned and implemented them into our outside walks. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I've never heard of a walking video before. That sounds perfect for quarantine haha. Normal walks are getting boring.

    -M
    MEGHAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been doing so much walking recently and discovered some pretty areas in our town centre. With a bit of yoga at home as well.
    Kim x chimmyville.co.uk

    ReplyDelete