Wednesday, October 14, 2015

J crew puffer vest








Outfit: J crew: Printed quilt puffer vest / Gap: Pants / Gap: Sweater (similar) / Fossil: watch
Lokai: Pink Lokai bracelet / Dogeared: Necklace / Target: Shoes

I have been totally missing in action this past week for a couple reasons half is due to school work, and the other half is due to my clumsiness. Last week I tripped down the stairs and twisted my ankle. So I've been taking things slow and resting, but I'm back and so excited about today's outfit.

I have been wanting a J crew vest for the longest time, so now that I have one I'm planning on taking full advantage and wearing it whenever I can. The thing I love the most about this vest is how it can pull off the comfy look with leggings and a flannel, or a casual look like this one with light colored pants and my favorite target nude flats.


No comments:

Post a Comment