Thursday, October 15, 2015

The fall favorites tag

One of my favorite youtube stars Jaclyn Hill came up with this list as a fall favorites video in this video here. So I thought I would do my own little version in a blog post instead of a video. As you may know if you read my blog that I love love love fall. From the yummy food to the fall themed makeup I love it all. 
Here are my answers to Jaclyn's questions and I encourage you to do the same!

Favorite fall candle: Yankee candle Autumn wreath
Favorite fall lip color: Mac cherish
Favorite fall drink: Apple cider
Favorite fall blush: Sonia Kashuk creme blush
Favorite clothing item: LL. Bean freeport field jacket
Favorite fall movie: Practical Magic
Favorite Thanksgiving day food: Stuffing
favorite Halloween costume:

(The pants are the reason this is my favorite halloween costume they were so fun!)




No comments:

Post a Comment