Saturday, December 5, 2015

Christmas Tree Picking!







 Picking out our christmas tree is my favorite Christmas activity. We usually buy ours from the local fire department because my dad was a fireman and we like to support the firemen. It was pretty chilli out so I wore my new nautica jacket that is reversable to red on the inside so it's like buying two coats in one! 

Wearing uggs in the winter is like wearing slippers all the time, I love to roll my tall ones down and have the fur showing. Because of my short stature the tall uggs make my legs look even shorter so I like to roll them down so they don't.

How cute is this scarf? I actually bought this to wear on christmas eve with a dress but, I couldn't wait. It was too hard to wait so I caved and wear it like everyday now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment