Thursday, December 3, 2015

Girl Gift Guide


      1. Ray ban sunglasses: designer sunglasses make the perfect gift because many times people won't buy these for themselves. Sunglasses aren't just a summer accessory I wear mine all year long, especially while driving. (115$)

      2.   Double pearl earrings: I am obsessed with this style of earring I think these are so unique and a really cool twist on the classic pearl earring. Defiantly the perfect gift for your sister or girlfriend. (20$)

      3. North Face Mittens: These grey mittens look so cozy and warm, you can never have enough mittens because there is nothing worse then cold hands or having a coat that you don't have mittens to match! (45$)

       4. Monogrammed mug: I love giving personalized gifts to people and I love giving mugs as gifts so what's better than a personalized mug. These mugs from William and Sonoma are too cute to pass up for mom or any other girl. (9$)



    5. Long champ makeup bag: a girl can never have enough makeup bag sand this one will make the perfect gift. I love to give things like this and put a cute lip gloss or eyeshadow in there. (50$)

     6. Essie winter collection: Holiday cosmetic sets are my favorite and this Essie nail polish set is no exception. This is a perfect stocking stuffer or something extra to go with a gift. This would also be a perfect grab bag gift! (17$)

        7. Mac lip gloss set: This is another great holiday set from mac. My sister gets me a holiday set from mac every year and I always love them. This years are so cute, I'm really looking forward to getting another this year. (35$)

       8. Channel Perfume: This scent has been on my wish list for the longest time now. Perfumes are such good Christmas gifts and as a bonus stores like Macy's and Lord and Taylor usually have deals where you can get a set or a free bag to go along with your perfume. (60$)

      9. Kendra Scott earrings: I love love love these, jewelry is such a good gift for any girl, cause lets be honest a girl can never have enough jewelry. These Alexandra gold earrings in white pearl will look so perfect with this matching necklace. (65$)

     10. Tis the season candle: This candle has a rich fruity smell to get any person in the holiday season. Who doesn't love a bath and body works candle, so you can't go wrong giving someone any one of these delicious candles! (22$)

   11.Kate Spade wallet: This wallet is so cute! I think I have a wallet obsession, especially with Kate Spade wallets. I love the pocket on the outside to store things in for easy access. My mom or sister would love this wallet! (178$)

      12. Blanket Scarf: I'm loving this reversible blanket scarf, with the cold weather quickly approaching I like to be bundled up and big blanket scarfs are perfect for that! (21$)

     13. Tory Burch flats: These black leather ballerina flats will make the perfect gift for any girl. They are a little pricey but they are so worth it. These flats are really good quality and so cute! (225$)

      14. Dogeared necklace: Dogeared is one of my favorite jewelry lines, the meanings behind each of the necklaces make them the perfect personal gift to give to a loved one. This petite elephant has the meaning of luck, you make a wish the first time you put the necklace on and keep the necklace with you for good luck. (48$)

    15. Naked smokey palette: This pallet is the perfect gift because this palette is perfect. These dark colors are beautiful and are the essentials to make the perfect smokey eye look. (54$)




1

No comments:

Post a Comment