Wednesday, December 30, 2015

My Favorite Posts of 2015

First of all I can't believe that 2015 is coming to an end, this year has been a whirlwind of events. I started up this blog, I had my one year anniversary with Kyle, I got a new job, and I graduated from college getting my first degree. 

This year will be know as the year I graduated from my community college and I couldn't be more proud of myself. When I graduated from high school I was not ready to take on a four year school, but I worked really hard and now with my two years of community college behind me I feel as though I am ready to take on my new school at full speed. Exciting things are happening in 2016 and I can't wait for the ride.

Cheers to a new year! Bring it on 2016!

Here are my favorite posts from 2015:

You can check out this post here
This post is here
This post is HERE
I'm still obsessed with this Annabelle shift dress see it in a post here
See this post here
Love love love this Tommy Hilfiger dress, the post is here
This post here 








No comments:

Post a Comment