Monday, January 18, 2016

How To Be A Morning Person


I have always wished I was a morning person and this semester I have a 7:30 class with a 20 minute commute, so I better learn quickly. I've been looking everywhere for tips on how to become a morning person to help myself have an easier morning. This is the list that I came up with, this may not be for everyone but its what helps me the best. 

1. Enjoy a cup of coffee throughout the morning.
This is one thing that I live for in the morning, the first thing I do in the morning is pour myself a cup of coffee. Right now I have been loving plain flavored coffee with banana syrup. Don't knock it till you try it, it is so good!

2. Do something you enjoy.
This for some could be watching part of their favorite netflix show or doing yoga. For me I love to watch YouTube videos white getting ready. Right now I'm obsessed with Alex and Michael's vlog channel and also Alexandrea Garza's beauty channel.


3. Organization is key
Having an outfit picked out with shoes and jewelry ready to go in the morning will relieve tons of stress in the morning and make your morning go smoother. I hate standing in front of my closet with a blank mind wasting time in the morning about what I'm going to wear, all that stress goes away when you pick it out the night before.

4. Have a breakfast already ready to go or something that is quick to make. My favorites for breakfast are fruit bowls or a chewy bar. Sometimes if I have more time in the morning I'll eat a bowl of honey nut cereal, but most days I'll just grab something and go.

5. Have a positive attitude.
This one is important and also the hardest. If you start the day with a positive attitude then your day will be more positive.




No comments:

Post a Comment