Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Valentines Day Gift Guide For Him

Travel mug (15.99$) // Vineyard Vines boxers (24.50$) // Winter hat (7.78$) // 
Wooden Phone case (14.98$) // North Face gloves (32.99$) // S'Well bottle (25$) //
Tie clip (45$) // The Martian (22$) // Vineyard Vines bow tie (55$)

Hi guys! Valentines day is coming up so soon so I am back with another gift guide guy edition. You can check out my girl gift guide here! I kept most of the gifts in this guide to under 50$ because I don't like to spend that much on valentines day, but I think its so easy to be cute on a budget. I love the idea of getting some movies as a gift and planning a date night with some popcorn! 

The gloves and hat are a big much here in upstate new York. Kyle goes to school even further up north then where we are from and it is freezing up there so he would really appreciate gloves, a warm hat, and a travel mug for hot coffee. I'm such a big fan of themed gifts, keeping his heart warm while he is away!




No comments:

Post a Comment