Monday, February 15, 2016

Lilly Weekender Cropped Pants











Lilly cropped pants (No longer available similar here) // North face half zip //

Happy Monday everyone! I hope everyone is having a good day off... unfortunately I am trying to keep my eyes open at school right now at the moment. On days like today when all I want to do is crawl up in bed, outfits like this one make my days a little easier. 

These Lilly Pulitzer leggings are my new obsession, these were my pick during the Lilly sale in January and I am so pleased with them. They were definitely worth the money! Fun yoga pants make me want to work out, and any little bit of motivation works. But these are great to go to school in or lounge around in as well.

Enjoy your Monday off and if you're in school like me your morning is almost over you got this!



No comments:

Post a Comment