Monday, October 17, 2016

Lilly in The Fall










Lilly Pulitzer: Isabelle Vest, also here | Lilly Pulitzer: Diana Pullover cashmere sweater, Similar here | Hollister: Jeans | J Crew: Sawyer suede booties | Kendra Scott: Elisa pendant necklace

I love Lilly Pulitzer, it's another bummer of the summer (HA that rhymed) when the Lilly dresses have to go into hibernation for a few months. But there is a solution and I found it! I bought this puffer vest during the Lilly sale and have been waiting for the perfect moment to bring it out. I love it and the inside is a gorgeous print. This cashmere Lilly sweater looks perfect with it and is so warm. I wore this outfit to my little sister's football game and it was perfect in the chilly weather we are having. Let's talk about these booties! I am obsessed with them and have not taken them off! I love the suede material and they aren't too tall of a heel so they are really comfortable.

I hope everyone has a great Monday!











8 comments:

  1. Love the detail on the inside of the vest...so fun!!

    XO,
    Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love navy vests and this one is super cute! I never think of Lilly Pulitzer as doing solids haha but its super fun with a signature print on the inside.
    -Taylor
    www.greysuede.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You loo so cute!
    Love your sweater, specially the gold button detail!
    Have a nice day :)
    -Kari

    www.sequinsandcolorpops.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute look. The inside print of your puffer jacket is such a great detail!!

    Fizz and Frosting

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I own ZERO puffer vests, and should probably change that!

    Xo, Katie
    Willow + White

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaawww you look absolutely gorgeous on that pink shirt compliments your face!
    Thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are like the same person! I love that you wear your Lilly all year, too!!! Adorable puffer, girl!
    xxoo
    Mary

    ReplyDelete