Monday, July 25, 2016

Off The Shoulder Top









Top: Sold out Similar (Nordstrom)  / Jeans: Super Skinny Jeans / shoes: Nude flats / bracelet: Rondel wrist wrap / Watch: Riley multifunction watch / Necklace: Pearl of love /
Sunglasses: Neely cat eye / Purse: cedar street maise

The off the shoulder look is so on trend this summer and I am taking full advantage of the look. Unfortunately, this top is sold out at Ann Taylor but there are so many off the shoulder tops everywhere.

I love that this look can work for so many different events. With a lighter wash Jean, the look can be perfect for brunch or shopping on the weekend. But with a darker pair of jeans its perfect for a dinner out with friends.

These jeans are my absolute favorite jeans I love the fit of them and how soft and comfortable they are. I like the look of the rips but I also like how it is not over done. I know I have shown these flats in so many other blog posts but they are honestly my favorite flat ever they are so comfortable I seriously live in them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment