Monday, August 15, 2016

2 Year Anniversary with Kyle













My outfit: Old Navy: Cami Dress // Nautica: Sandals //  Dogeared: Necklace
Kyles outfit: Old Navy: Crew-neck Tee // Old Navy: Shorts // Sperry: Shoes

Our one-year anniversary photos: Here

For those of you who don't know, this is my boyfriend Kyle, and today we have been dating for 2 years. I couldn't be more grateful to have this man in my life, every day he makes me feel like the only girl in the world. Kyle is the kindest and sweetest person I know, I still find it so funny and cute that if you ask anyone we went to high school with then they will tell you that about Kyle. The two of us went to high school together but never once talked, then our second year of college we found each other and we have been in love ever since.

To take a quick turn in this conversation, I love this dress I am wearing. I love it even more because it was only 15$. I ordered it online because I wanted a new dress for vacation and it blew my expectations out of the water. It was a light lighter and softer than I expected it would be, I'm really considering buying another one.

Kyle is wearing an all old navy outfit as well (I have a huge obsession with old navy for myself and Kyle). I am loving these teal shorts he is wearing, and this tee he has on are his favorite I think he has them in every color!

Thanks for an amazing 2 years and here's to so many more years to come ky!


3 comments: