Monday, August 29, 2016

Chatty Monday | 2

Blog name...
    So if you are familiar with my blog you may have noticed that some changes have been made. I recently, I mean really recently, like as of 2 days ago switched the name of my blog. This blog was formally known as NYposh and the new name is petite in her pearls. I felt as though this blog needed something that described me more for who I am. I am only 4'9 so the petite part really comes to play in my life. Even though I live in New York that is not who I am. So I am very satisfied with this new name and I am so excited to continue to grow with this blog. I really hope you guys like the new name just as much as I do. Let me know in the comments below what you think!

Sad news...
    This time of year for me is always super hard because that means that Kyle has to return to school for the year. Kyle attends college about 3 hours away from where we are from. I can't believe this will be the 3rd time I am saying goodbye to him as he begins a new year. Time really does fly by so before I know it he will be back here. But both of us are almost done with our college days so it's a refreshing feeling knowing that we won't have to be long distance for much longer.

Jumping right back into the reality of school and work immediately after our vacation ends is tougher than I thought it would be. But it is also a good thing because it gets my mind off of Kyle being gone because I have the distraction of all these things and they will definitely keep me busy. So I will be sitting in class dreaming of the beach all the frozen drinks that were consumed the past week.

School...
   Today I start another semester at college, which is crazy to me to see how long I have come. I will be starting my Junior year in college this semester, but I should be starting my senior year. The reason I am only a junior is because I attended a 2-year community college, which was the best decision I have ever made. Going into college I had no idea what I wanted to do in life, so I used my time at Community college to figure that out. Since I did do so much deciding and my entire time there was pretty much trial and error, all of my credits didn't transfer so I am a year behind. I personally think that it does not matter when you graduate everyone does things at a different pace and that is okay. I am a little nervous going into this semester because my course load seems a little difficult but I know that I have to work hard to get the success and the grades that I want. So with that being said good luck to everyone as we start this new school year! As my momma always says "You got this (insert muscle emoji)".

Click here to read my 1st chatty Monday!



6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new name! Good luck with going back to school!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on the new semester! I'm sure you'll do great! Love the new blog name too xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Change is always a good idea hun. I like the new name. Wish you all the best with school.

    Funmi x
    Funmialabi.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome that you took some time to figure yourself out-It's actually a really smart and bold move!
    Good luck w/your Jr. Year, Kelsey,

    Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete