Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Lilly Pulitzer Popover











Lilly Pulitzer: Skipper Popover | Old Navy: Twill Shorts | Nautica: Bow strap sandals |
 Kate Spade: Eyeglasses

I'm back after my long weekend of being up at the lake and spending quality family time with almost my entire extended family, I was a little tired. So I decided to take Monday off, but I am back and super excited about today's post! This is one of my picks from the after Lilly sale and I love it! This will be the perfect transition outfit for class because it is so cold in the mornings and so warm in the afternoon.

This cute little puppy in today's post is my Havanese dog named Maris. We are huge Yankee fans in my house so her name is Maris after the famous Yankee player Rodger Maris. I think it is amazing how much of a personality she has compared to her sister (you will see her later). She is crazy and hyper but also so sweet!



7 comments:

  1. Love this Lilly sweatshirt! The colors and print are so pretty.

    xx, Elise
    www.sparkleandslippers.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun post! I love the picture of you and your sweet puppy! 💕 Love the outfit too!

    Jess | www.JessExplainsItAll.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This popover is so cute, I love the print!
    xo, Syd
    anchoredinthesouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Lilly popover! I love that print.

    www.topknotsandsweatpants.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute sweater, i love the print
    xo
    www.laurajaneatelier.com

    ReplyDelete