Friday, September 2, 2016

Sunflower Fields | Labor Day Weekend

                                             
                                                       






Banana Republic: Romper | Nautica: Bow sandals | Fossil: Sunglasses | 

I can't believe Labor day weekend is already here, it feels like summer just began. This weekend we will be heading up to the lake for one of the last times this season. I'm super excited because Kyle is coming home on today, and we are having a really big family party up at the lake. 

I bought this romper a long time ago, I think it was in the beginning of the summer maybe. But I have loved it ever since I bought it. It is from Banana Republic factory and right now it is on sale for only 13.98$ which is amazing because it is such good quality. I think the colors of this romper are perfect for Labor Day. 

I hope everyone has an amazing long weekend!!

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute look! I've never seen such a blooming sunflower field! I bet it is even more beautiful in person.

    xx katie // a touch of teal

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute romper! And those sunflowers are one gorgeous backdrop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your background is seriously gorgeous! The colors of that romper will transition nice into Fall! =)

    -Ana
    www.theanaduarte.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look and an even greater background! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog <3
    P.S. we have similar names!

    keslybythesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous!! Love your romper!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute romper and that sunflower fields behind you is just the perfect backdrop for a photo shoot!!

    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete