Monday, September 19, 2016

Ipsy Bag | September 2016

Sign up for an ipsy bag here!

I have been subscribed to ipsy for a little over a year now and I am still as obsessed today as I was a year ago. It is so fun not knowing what you're getting each month, it's like a little gift. This month was one of my favorites, although most of the items are samples sizes it's perfect to try out products and to throw in your travel bag! I think I'll be getting the most use out of the liquid eyeliner and the tarte mascara. 

To be honest I used to get the birchbox subscription as well but I wasn't the biggest fan and actually unsubscribed. But I am always looking for new boxes to review and try out. One on my list of wanting is the bark box for my little pups so that box should be coming soon.

Sorry for such a short post today I have been crazy busy this past week and I hope to be back to post at least twice a week by the end of this week!


No comments:

Post a Comment