Monday, November 14, 2016

Thanksgiving Inspiration


Thanksgiving is almost here, which means it is time to start preparing if you haven't already!
I love Thanksgiving and all of the food and decor that comes along with it. Not to mention the family time that also comes along with the holiday. 
How cute are all of these items?! I am loving the flannel wine bag, this would make a great hostess gift. And how cute is the 'give thanks' banner? I think this banner is such a great reminder that while it is so easy to get caught up in the cute decorations like this sign and this wool tree, that this time of the year is really all about being thankful for everything that we have in life. I am thankful for my amazing and supportive family and friends, also for Kyle and everything he does for me. I'm thankful for my education that I am receiving and as cliche as it sounds I am super thankful for this blog and how much I enjoy creating new posts and the interactions I have with other bloggers. With everything that has been going on in the world, we especially need to take this time to be thankful for what we have. My brother and his girlfriend were in the mall this past weekend and there was an active shooter. Thankfully no one was harmed and my brother and his girlfriend made it out safe. Also my sister's school last week went into lock down due to a serious bomb threat and all the students had to be evacuated. It was a rough we last week but together we all stayed strong and got through it. Keep your loved ones close and stay safe. My mother keeps saying she hopes to have a positive story filled week this week so let's make that happen.

So thank you and have a positive story filled week!











5 comments:

  1. Love them all! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everyone is safe! Such scary situations! I agree how important it is to be grateful during this time!
    xoxo,
    Abigail
    http://www.belleofthebrier.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your picks-especially the wood serving tray-Happy Thanksgiving!
    ~Katelyn
    www.theyellowspectacles.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute wine bag!!

    XO,
    Emily
    https://baublesandthreads.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these things! The wood sign and the the salt and pepper shakers are my favourites! Shame we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Dubai. I have always loved the idea of giving thanks back for all the things we are thankful for in our lives!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read, maybe we can follow each other's blogs and social media?

    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti xx

    ReplyDelete