Thursday, November 10, 2016

Travel Guide | Manchester VT

This past weekend my mom, sister, brothers girlfriend and I went to Manchester, Vermont for a girls weekend. Check out this post here to find out the crazy story of the weekend. But besides all the craziness of the weekend we had an amazing time, Manchester is absolutely beautiful. We ate at an amazing restaurant and stayed at an amazing hotel. I’m already planning outperform trip for next year!

Where we stayed:  After the mishap with the first hotel we stayed at the Taconic hotel, saying this hotel is gorgeous is an understatement. It was the cleanest hotel I have ever Been too and they allow dogs, which was amazing. We meet a beautiful golden retriever named Jameson it was so much fun!







I loved the design of the room I want their decorator to come and decorate my entire house. How cute is the wallpaper in the bathroom, and that chair in the corner? I loved it all it was like a dream!
The outside was just as gorgeous:

There was an amazing fire pit outside and they gave you blue gingham blankets if you wanted to sit by the fire or out on the porch.

Where we ate:
  Before we went on our trip we made reservations at the copper grouse at the Taconic hotel, little did we know that we would actually be staying the night there instead.
  The food was amazing and the atmosphere was spectacular. Any restaurant that has couches is a good restaurant in my book. They had an amazing bar and an impressive and much-needed wine list. We actually had brunch there as well and it was delicious and I really recommend it if you are in the manchester area.
 This was my salted caramel brownie with salted caramel ice cream that I had for dessert, it was delicious!


What we did:
Manchester's has amazing designer outlets so we spent the entire day on Saturday shopping. I love shopping there because all of the stores look like houses and it is so fun to walk through the town to get from store to store.


We also had lunch at the cafe in the bookstore which is one of my favorite things to do when we go there. They have amazing coffee and soups and sandwiches. I also love that it's in a bookstore and has a super cozy feel to it.



Overall this was an amazing trip and a big thanks to my mom for everything she did this past weekend and how brave she was through the whole thing!


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great girls weekend trip! I'll have to look into it for next fall! :) Thanks for sharing!

    Erin
    www.topknotsandsweatpants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I live in VT so I’ll have to put this on my to-go list :)

    Samantha | www.questforcalm.com

    ReplyDelete