Monday, February 13, 2017

My Dream Wedding dress | Aislestyle


One thing that I love to do is day dream about what my wedding day will be like. What kind of dress I will wear, what kind of venue it will be at, what color my bridesmaid’s dresses will be? There are so many things that go through my mind when I think of my big day, but the one thing that I think about the most is my wedding dress. These days wedding dresses can be so expensive, if you have watched an episode of say yes to the dress then you know how much money some of the girls on that show drop on wedding dresses. Thankfully there are other options out there for wedding dresses that are not as expensive. Aisle style has amazing cheap wedding dresses that are so gorgeous. I have picked out a couple that are my favorites.


This first dress is my absolute favorite dress, if I were to pick out my wedding dress right now this would hands down be the dress that I would pick. This is the Informal shoulder straps backless tulle beach wedding dress and it is on 89.99$ which blew me away I couldn't believe it.  I really love the thin spaghetti straps and the skirt just looks so fluffy and light. I also love how the back is so open and really gives off a romantic feel.


This second dress is also one of my favorites, this is a spaghettie strap lace bodice split long chiffon wedding dress. I love the look of this lace wedding dress which also has the thin spaghetti straps, I am a huge fan of the thin spagetti straps. Aislestyle has so many lace wedding dresses and they are all so gorgeous. This dress is very similar to the first one but just has that extra element of lace. I would definitely have a hard time picking from the two of these dresses.


This third dress is a Sheath strapless lace open back long wedding dress. This one is a little different than the first two but it is equally as gorgeous. This dress is priced at only 179$ which is amazing. I am always a fan of strapless dresses, wedding dress or not. I love how the unique detailing on this dress really makes it stand out from other dresses. I love the neckline and how perfect a simple silver necklace would look with this gown.

Aislestyle.co.uk has some of the most amazing wedding gowns at amazing prices. This is the perfect website for any bride on a budget looking for an amazing deal. Their customer services is so helpful and it’s a really good company. I love to browse the dress and check out which ones I could see myself in some day.



1 comment: