Wednesday, February 15, 2017

My Favorite Winter Fleeces

This winter I have been obsessed with warm fleece pullovers, they are literally all I have been wearing, I live in them. I have a bunch of them and just rotate through them throughout the week, it's so nice to come home and throw one on and chill out and do some work. I love the look of a fleece with a pair of dark jeans and bean boots or Hunter rain boots. I have come up with this list of my favorites.

Patagonia re-tool snap-T fleece pullover - This is my all time favorite fleece it is so cozy and so warm I never want to take it off. It is super lightweight but keeps you so warm, so it doesn't feel bulky at all. I love the snaps instead of a zipper for a unique touch.

L.L. Bean Sweater Fleece Pullover - Kyle and I celebrated our Valentines day this past weekend and while we were waiting for our dinner reservations we walked around the mall a little bit. Kyle loves L.L. Bean so of course, we stopped in there to look around, and I saw this pullover and fell in love. I wish I saw it a couple of weeks ago because I probably would have to ask Kyle for this for valentines day, and I'm sure he would have too because he loved the men's version.

Osito Fleece Hoodie - Kyle got this for me for Christmas after I snapped a picture of it to him, not thinking he would actually go out and get it, but he did and I could not be happier. I have the black one but the navy is so pretty too. It is so soft it literally feels like you are wearing a blanket. And the hood is so oversized it feels like you are cocooned in the sweatshirt.

Better Sweater 1/4 Zip Fleece - This is definitely going to be my next purchase from Patagonia. I love the zipper on the arm, I don't know why but it reminds me of something you would wear skiing. This comes in so many colors but I love this raspberry color it is so pretty and vibrant.

Fleece Shep Shirt - I love shep shirts, I love the idea that they can be dressed up and dressed down but they are so comfortable. This fleece one looks so comfortable and the best part is that it is on sale right now.

Harborside Fleece Pullover Jacket - This jacket from Colombia is so cute, I love the gray and the light blue it is so pretty together. This fleece looks more athletic than the others but equally as comfortable. This fleece is also on sale for under 50 dollars which is such a good deal!



2 comments:

  1. I want the Patagonia re-tool snap-T fleece pullover. It looks so comfortable.

    http://goldclutter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this shirt, it has great shape and looks super comfortable!Glad you're feeling it too.
    http://www.ustradeent.com/girls-replica-football-tee-239.html

    ReplyDelete