Monday, August 6, 2018

My Favorite Healthy Snack

I try to eat as healthy as I can but sometimes I want a quick snack or even a small sweet treat while dieting this can be a hard task to do. I have recently found protein balls on Pinterest and decided to give them a try, and thank goodness I did because I am OBSESSED. Today I am sharing my favorites which are confetti protein balls. I love these for a mid-morning snack or a late night treat, you have to be careful as a late night snack because they do have protein powder in them.

These protein balls contain:
  • 2 scoops of vanilla protein powder
  • 1/4 cup of cashew butter
  • 1 cup of oat flour
  • 1/4 honey
  • 2tsp vanilla 
  • 2 tbsp milk (may need a little more)
  • 2 tbsp rainbow sprinkles 
One hack for these balls is if you don't have oat flour, what I did was bought oats and ground them up very finely in our ninja bullet until it was a flour consistency. Another hack is that the recipe called for agave nectar but I only had honey and it works just the same. 

After you mix all of the ingredients together grab some of the mixtures and roll into small balls this mixture should make about 15 balls. 

Another great thing about these protein balls is that they are only 2 points on weight watchers. 

3 comments:

  1. These look so good! :)

    https://alexagmarsh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, these look amazing--I love browsing Pinterest for new recipes!

    xo,
    Sarah
    www.dctoat.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These sound and look so good! I can't wait to give them a try. xx Courtney

    https://www.poshdarlingblog.com

    ReplyDelete