Monday, May 22, 2017

Eyelet-sleeve T-shirt

 When I saw this top in the store I knew that I had to have it. I loved how unique and different it was and the detailing on the sleeves is just darling. The fit of this shirt really surprised me actually. I was in a rush and didn't try it on so I was a little nervous about the fit but I could not be happier with it.





Outfit: Jcrew: Eyelet t-shirt | Old Navy: White jeans | Target: Gladiator sandals | Kate Spade: Glasses | Dogeared: pearl necklace

I just purchased these heeled gladiator sandals from Target and I am loving them. They do run a little big so I would size down a half a size or a full size. I wanted a heel that would be perfect for spring and summer to wear with pants or a cute dress. I loved these because they are the perfect dupe for the BP Decker lace up sandals that are sold at Nordstrom for twenty dollars more. Target is the perfect place to find dupes for expensive shoes.




1 comment: