Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Currently Loving: Statement Earrings


Bauble bar tassel earrings: These I think have become the most popular style of earrings this year and I am completely on board. There are so many places that you can find earrings that look like this such as charming charlie's, Etsy, I even found a pair at Jcrew. 


Patriotic pop studded earrings: I think these are so cute and so fun from charming Charlie's. They are perfect for the holidays that are coming up this summer. They scream summer time to me but also make me want a bomb pop so bad. 


 Francesca's bauble drop earrings: These may be my all time favorite earrings. I recently wore a pink pair in my Easter dress outfit post. These really stand out in any outfit and I think they are such a fun accessory.


Cactus earrings by Kate Spade: If you have been reading pretty much any post that I have written within the last couple of weeks you will know that I am obsessing over cactuses and succulents. I stumbled upon these amazing Kate Spade earrings and I need them in my life, 


Garden party statement earrings: Kate Spade is killing the earring game this year. I am obsessed with these statement earrings. I'm already coming up with endless outfits that these would look amazing with. 



4 comments:

  1. Omg, how cute are these earrings?! I love them all, they're so perfect for spring and summer and add a subtle fun element to any outfit. Thanks for sharing, beauty, and I hope you have a great day!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    www.thestylecontour.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those cactus earrings are adorable! I think they would work well as a statement earring in the workplace.

    https://maureengetsreal.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these! I'm so glad that longer statement earrings are in style this summer.

    Erin // Plaid & Pearls 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally crushing on statement earrings as well. Baublebar has the best selection!!

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete