Monday, May 15, 2017

Mini Drug Store Haul

These few products are somethings that I have found over the last month that I am really loving at the moment.


Products: Milani foundation | Essie nail polish | Milani eyeshadow primer | Elf mascara | Maybelline BB cream

Milani Foundation: Out of all of these products this one is the one I am most unsure about. It has a yellow tint to it which is not too bad but I could notice it, but it does have good coverage. This is kind of weird but it did have a weird scent to it.

Essie Nail Polish: This color is called watermelon, I was a little disappointed when I tried because I was expecting it to be pinker but it comes out more red than pink. Even though it was almost red it was still really pretty.

Elf volumizing mascara: I would almost say that this is a dupe for the better than sex mascara. It is like the cheaper cousin to the better than sex mascara. I did find that it didn't leave the eyelashes to be as full but it still works great and you can't beat the price.

Milani eyeshadow primer: I love this primer, this is my second bottle but it lasts for a long time. It keeps your eyeshadow on all day and it is a nude color so it blends in perfectly.

BB Fresh cream: This is the perfect BB cream if you want something super light. The coverage is medium but is perfect for days when you don't want to do a full face.











5 comments:

  1. I literally had that BB cream in my hand this weekend and second guessed myself and put it back. Now I need to get it. I'm always afraid it will be too heavy.

    I'm crushing on this Essie polish bad. Great summer color!: http://www.essie.com/Colors/corals/excuse-me-sur.aspx


    Erin Schabo
    Top Knots & Sweatpants

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul! I really love wearing that Milani foundation.

    Abigail Aliceđź’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Essie nail polish!

    xx. The Coastal Confidence - Aubrey
    http://the-coastalconfidence.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to try that BB cream!

    Allie
    www.champagne-tuesdays.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm LOVING that nail polish color- perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete