Monday, May 1, 2017

Mothers Day Gift Guide

Bar necklace | Giraffe at home throw blanket | I love you mom mini potted succulent | You da mom trinket tray | Coco Mademoiselle perfume | I love you mom mug | sun safety kit | Kate Spade lemon recipe book | Tablet recipe holder | scalloped faux leather tote | Le Creuset oval casserole

Bar necklace | I love the simplicity of the necklace, my mom loves small and dainty necklaces and this one would be perfect to layer with other necklaces.

Giraffe at home throw blanket | My mother has been obsessed with April the giraffe. If you don't know who April the giraffe is, it is a pregnant giraffe that you can watch live on youtube. My mother wants to watch this giraffe give birth more than anything. I thought this throw would be so cute and kinda funny because of how into this giraffe she is.

I love you mom mini potted succulent | I am loving succulents lately they are so cute and I love this one for mothers day. I recently did a post on my succulent set up and you can see that here. This is the perfect low-maintenance gift for moms.

You da mom trinket tray | As I said before my mom is really into small petite jewelry and this trinket tray would be perfect for her to put her everyday jewelry on. And I love the saying on the tray I think it is so cute and a good daily reminder.

Coco mademoiselle perfume | This is the scent of perfume that my mom wears but any perfume that your mom likes would be a perfect gift. Even a gift set of perfume, lotion, and body wash would be the perfect gift that any mom would love.

I love you mom mug | My mom is a huge coffee drinker and has definitely collected her share of mom mugs over the years. But she loves the next just as much as the last and this one is so cute!

Sun safety kit | With summer coming up this kit would be so perfect for any mom to get ready and to look her best. This kit comes with so many different items that it's like a gift inside a gift.

Kate spade lemon recipe book | My mom loves to cook and she loves Kate Spade, put those two things together and you have the perfect gift. I love the lemon design it is so fresh and so darling.

tablet recipe holder | My mom also keeps a ton of recipes on her tablet and sometimes it gets buried under all the ingredients or almost get spilled on, with this, it could be propped up and easier to read.

Scalloped faux leather tote | I love love love this bag I think it is so perfect for spring time and what mom wouldn't love a new bag for mothers day.

Le Creuset oval casserole | Le Creuset is so amazing and this casserole dish is perfect and it comes in so many amazing colors and is the perfect mother's day gift.


1 comment: