Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Peplum Perfection

Peplum sleeves are so in this year and I am completely on board. I am totally in love with this JCrew top. I really love tops that you can easily throw on with very minimal effort to make the outfit look fabulous, and this top is perfect for that. 
Outfit: Top: SOLD OUT (similar) | White Jeans: Old Navy | Nude flats: Target (my absolute favorites they are so comfortable) | Sunglasses: Fossil | Watch: Fossil | Bag: Kate Spade (same, different color)





These pics are from my recent trip to Manchester. We spent the entire day shopping at the outlets and got so many good finds. The outlets at Manchester are my favorite places to shop. Some of the stores look like little houses such as the kate spade store and JCrew. It is so gorgeous in Manchester, if you have never been you have to go. I already can't wait to go back.





1 comment:

  1. I really love this top! I've been debating about ordering it (if it gets restocked). How do you find the sizing?

    Erin // Plaid & Pearls

    ReplyDelete