Monday, October 23, 2017

Outfits Throughout the Week

This past week I took photos of my outfits every day to show you guys what I wear on a regular week in my life. Right now I am running back and forth between school and work and home so right now my style is mainly casual and comfortable but still looking professional and cute. Which can be pretty hard sometimes so I thought these would be good ideas.

Monday was super warm here this past week and I had to go to work after class was over so I like to wear an outfit to school that works well with work so I don't have to change later on in the day. 

 Old Navy: Off the shoulder top (similar) | Old Navy: White jeans | Target: gladiator sandals | Kendra Scott: Necklace 


This is typically what a Tuesday outfit looks, Tuesdays I work at the preschool so leggings are my go to. I like to be comfortable to run after the kids and be able to not worry about my jeans getting paint or juice on them. 
Gap: Sweater (similar) | Old Navy: Leggings | Target: slip-on sneakers | Charming Charlies: Necklace


Wednesday's are my longest day of the week but on this particular Wednesday, I had to present my study that I am working on to a couple of classes so I wanted to look more presentable then casual. I love taking a simple outfit and adding a necklace and a vest to dress it up. 

Old Navy: Long sleeve tee | Jcrew factory: quilted puffer vest | Nordstrom: jeans | Jcrew: booties | Charming Charlies: necklace 


This is the outfit I wore on Thursday, which isn't a typical preschool outfit but I had to present my study later on that day so I dressed up more than I usually would. 

L.L Bean: Freeport Jacket | Lauren Conrad: Similar | Nordstrom: Jeans | Target: Nude Flats

Friday was a rough day I had aerobic class so I wore a workout outfit and had a very hectic morning and ran out of the house as fast as I could but I'll still link the outfit!

Fleece: Patagonia | Aerie: Chill leggings | Marshals: workout top (similar) | Nike: sneakers





3 comments:

  1. What cute and stylish outfits, girlie! I really love that black and white puffer vest, such a cute fall staple! Thanks for sharing and I hope you're having a great start to your week so far!

    XO,

    Jalisa
    THE STYLE CONTOUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your style! I love those laceup heels and olive jacket!


    Turquoise and Chaos

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so cute! Love the vest!! :)

    Katherine | www.oneswainkycouple.com

    ReplyDelete