Monday, November 6, 2017

My Favorite Sweater of the Fall Season







Top: Exposed seam sweater (SIMILAR and SIMILAR) | Jeans: Core high rise skinny | Shoes: Mules | Kate Spade bag: Cedar street

When I say this is my favorite sweater this fall season, I really mean that I've been living in this sweater and haven't taken it off. The style of the mock turtleneck may be my favorite style of sweater this year. I really love that the turtleneck is coming back into style.

This outfit is from my recent trip to Manchester Vermont, we have made this weekend an annual trip with just the girls and we literally have so much fun I'm already looking forward to next year. This outfit was the perfect for shopping all day long. These mules were so comfortable I walked all day in them no problem. Such a fun weekend with my momma, sista, and my Kait.




No comments:

Post a Comment