Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Cowl Neck Sweater Outfit






Top: Swoop neck sweater | Jeans: Mid rise jeggings | Booties: Zip booties Bag: Cameron street jenson

This outfit is another one that I wore on our trip to Manchester Vermont over the past weekend. This loft swoop neck sweater is so soft, I also thought paired with my herringbone vest like my sister has on will look so cute. I love sweaters like these that you can do so many different things with and wear it so many different ways.

These boots from Gap factory are also the perfect height for us short girls, they give just enough height without looking ridiculously high. Although these boots are not as comfortable as my mules you may have seen in my last post they are so cute and are the perfect fall bootie.

1 comment:

  1. The herringbone vest will be really cute with it too! This is my kind of outfit, so classic!

    Brooke
    pumps and push-ups

    ReplyDelete