Friday, November 3, 2017

Thanksgiving Decor Inspo


        Nordstrom has so many good pieces this year for Thanksgiving decor I just couldn't help myself. There is nothing better than coming home after a cold and rainy fall day and having the house feeling warm and decorated to remind us why we love this season so much.

       I'm loving the Thanksgiving pillow which is such a good reminder as to what this holiday season is really all about. Being around family and being thankful for the things we have in our lives. I'm also loving the metallic grateful sign which is such an elegant touch to your wall. This Nest candle will make your house filled with the scent of fall. I also want to make a simmer pot because I've never done one before, I might do a post on it if it goes well.

This weekend we are having a girls trip in Manchester Vermont and I am so excited I really can't wait to get away becuase school has been so stressful. If you wanna follow along on your trip add me on Instagram @petiteinherpearls we plan to do a lot of shopping and eat delicious food.




No comments:

Post a Comment