Friday, December 8, 2017

Friday Finds (Blogmas Edition)

Found on Pinterest here

The Best Gifts for the Foodie in your life: These gifts are all perfect if you have someone in your life who loves to cook and use new gadgets. My mom would love any of these gifts and my family would love them too when she uses them!

Doctors Fix an Elf on the Shelf: I love to see articles and post like these around the holiday season. This is such a cute video and I'm sure it made some little boy or girl so happy that their elf was fixed!

This Toddler Elf on the Shelf: I love this time of year when stuff like this floods the internet with cuteness overload!! If this doesn't make your day and make you smile then I don't know what will.

The Christmas Tree Frappuccino: I'm not sure about this drink I think I want to try it just out of curiosity but if it is anything like the unicorn one I will not be a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment