Monday, January 13, 2020

Giving Back in 2020!

I didn't really set any goals or resolutions for the new year because I honestly never stick to them. I really just want to progress with the way my life is going, get healthier, keep working hard, keep up with school, etc. But there is one thing that I do want to work toward this year and that is giving back.


As I was scrolling through facebook the other day I saw someone posted about this company and then in the paragraph, I saw amazon so naturally, I clicked on it and I am so happy that I did. The company I clicked on was givebackbox.com which is a source online that allows you to use your old amazon boxes (which we all have many laying around from the holiday) to donate your unwanted items. Givebackbox.com allows an easy way for you to donate your clothing, jewelry, etc. by packing your box from one of their partners such as amazon, loft, overstock and so many more. I love this because it is an easy way to declutter, it gives you an easy and free way to give back and most importantly it helps others in need.


When I found this website I immediately went downstairs and picked these three boxes from a plethora we have. We reuse our boxes for gifts around the holidays but most of the time during the year we just break down all of the boxes and throw them away. This way the boxes get a new life and the items inside do also!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, this is such an amazing idea! I didn't even know there was something like this out there, I'm so glad you shared it xx

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my this is a great service, yes we get too many Amazon boxes. And what a wonderful NYE resolution.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ideas and I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article and I am hoping the same best work from you in the same best work from you in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete