Friday, January 10, 2020

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This was my first week back from the holiday break, it felt good to get back into a routine but felt awful to start waking up so early again. We started play practice for 101 Dalmations for the 6th-grade play I help to direct. I do have a little bit of a break because the semester doesn't start back up again until next week.

Weekend Update: This weekend we are going out with some family for my cousin's birthday and other than that just hanging out after a busy week back.

Loving this week:
  • We started off this week with the Lilly sale! You can read all about what I bought HERE!
  • I have also been loving my Yeti mug, I received a new one for Christmas with my monogram and a handle which is so amazing. The only downfall is that I have to use a top that closes and put it in my work bag because it doesn't fit in my cup holder.
  • I am the costume director for a school play and this year it is 101 Dalmations, the play is a little different than the movie but as I was looking for costumes there are so many cute ideas and I can't wait to start getting creative and making the costumes.
  • In the new year, I have made a goal to get healthier and change my lifestyle to a healthy one. So I have started my meal preps again. This week I made chicken with some different spices, rice, carrots, and broccoli. This one is super easy because it is all made on one sheet pan (besides the rice) and cooks for like 20 minutes, I cut up the chicken and it's all set. 

2 comments:

  1. The school play sounds like lots of fun and how great that you get to be the costume director! Sounds like a fun activity for sure!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photo you have shared here, Thanks a lot for sharing it because it make myself to love.

    ReplyDelete