Monday, January 1, 2018

My Favorite Posts of 2017

Happy New year!! I took a little time off this past holiday for a few reasons, for one it was the holidays and I wanted to spend some time family, I also had a very rough end to the semester which really brought me down (thank god that's over with). Recently Kyle and I got into a pretty bad car accident, thankfully neither one of us was hurt but it still leaves you shaken up and with a lot to deal with. I figured with so much going on that I would step away for a little while and take some time for me.

But now I'm back with my favorite post of the year, my favorite posts of 2017. I love to look back and reflect on the past year. I love to come back to these posts and see the year in review through my blog.













Thank you to everyone who comes and supports my blog, I am so appreciative of all of the people who come on here so thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment