Friday, November 30, 2018

Christmas Advent Calendars

All of these calendars are below:

This is it, it’s finally here! We can officially countdown to Christmas, Freeform begins their holiday movies, the Hallmark channel will no longer leave my TV (no matter how hard Kyle tries to get me to change the channel) and we can pull out the advent calendars. When I was little we had the cutest wooden calendar with doors that you opened to 25 tiny drawers and “Santa” would fill each drawer with a candy. Now there are so many different advent calendars that you can buy, we actually just bought my dad an advent calendar for his birthday that is filled with fishing lures. I also love the advent calendars that are filled with makeup, but nothing can beat a good old fashioned chocolate advent calendar like this Godiva one. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the countdown to Christmas!! Advent calendars are so fun, and these are so so cute! How knew the endless options for holiday calendars!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete