Saturday, December 1, 2018

My Christmas Wishlist!


1. Daisy Dream Perfume: I am in desperate need of a new perfume since I am completely out on almost all of them. I have never personally had this perfume but my mom has and I love the scent of it. 

2. Earmuffs: These J.Crew earmuffs are so cute and fluffy I never think to get earmuff’s but I always wish that I had them while I was out in the cold. 

3. Slip Pillowcase: These silk pillowcases have so many health benefits, they help to protect your hair from tearing, have anti-aging effects, and more. They also look so comfortable, I’m really picky about the texture of my pillowcase so I feel like I would love this. 

4. Sawyer Leather Booties: I already have a pair of these Sawyer boots in suede and I seriously live in them. I love them also in this brown leather, I love them that much that I want another pair!

5. Patagonia: I have had my eye on this Patagonia better zip sweater, I love to wear half zips to class and while just chilling around the house and this is perfect for that. 

6. Kendra Scott Elle Gold Drop Earrings: I love these earrings and have always wanted a pair of them, this white mother of pearl color is so gorgeous! I love these earrings because they are so classic and will go with anything1


Today is also the first day of Blogmas, which means that I am posting every day in the month of December! I hope you guys love it this year!!

What are you guys asking for this year?!?!


1 comment:

  1. YES!! I love your wishlist!! The silk pillowcase is gorgeous, and I have heard nothing but amazing things about them! The earmuffs are too cute, and perfect for a chic winter outfit!! Love this!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete