Wednesday, November 28, 2018

Gift Guide For Him

All of these items are below:

Each year I have the hardest time trying to figure out what to get for my dad and brother because for one if they didn't have it they probably bought it and two there is only so much Yankee stuff the men can have. I set this gift guide up like women's gift guide with a few different options in each category if you missed the gifts for her guide can see it here. 

Slippers: Kyle has the L.L. bean slippers and he loves them, they have the hard bottom so he wears them to class and when he has to run errands but also just around the house. My dad actually asked for slippers this year too and he was very specific that they had to have a hard bottom on them.

Speaker: a speaker is something that I have in every men gift guide that I do but I feel like they easily break or can get ruined so it's always a good idea. We take ours to the beach so sometimes water and sand gets inside them. But investing in a good speaker can be a great gift especially if the guy is into music. Another good idea is a waterproof speaker for the shower or summer time so it doesn't get ruined by the water.     

Watch: there are so many different smartwatches out there these days which are all awesome like this Fitbit one. But nothing also beats a good old watch, I love fossil watches because they are so professional looking. If you have a man who needs a durable one a classic g shock is always a great idea. 

Shaving kits: I love the old-fashioned brushes that come with the shaving kits and I've heard from the guys that these creams that come in the kits are pretty good quality. The Harry's that's sold right at target and is more of an everyday product. 

Duffle bags: I am obsessed with this plaid duffle bag which is the perfect overnight bag. Right now Kyle is super in the gym and the Adidas bag could be perfect to pack before work and head to the gym right after. 

Headphones: I got Kyle the air pods for his birthday which he is now obsessed with. There are so many different kinds now, I personally think that the ones that are connected are a better idea because they seem less easy to lose but that's just me. 

I hope this gift guide helps you find gifts for the men who have everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment