Thursday, December 13, 2018

DIY Makeup Wipes

I love giving homemade gifts for Christmas but I love making them even more. If you read my blog then you probably know how sensitive my skin is because I am constantly talking about it on here. So there are some makeup remover wipes that really irritate my face and so one day I was just super over it so I found this on Pinterest and made them and now I don't think I'll ever go back to store bought ones. Plus this is way cheaper. 
What you will need: 
  • refined coconut oil
  • Baby Wash 
  • A mason jar 
  • Cotton pads


First take two tablespoons of the coconut oil, then about 2 squirts of the baby wash into a bowl with two cups of water in it. You can also add an essential oil to give them a smell. 

Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl together microwave the bowl in increments of 10-20 seconds. I had to do this quite a few times but I think it's the coconut oil I used that took a while to melt. 

Once everything is melted, add as many of the cotton pads that you can into a jar, pour the liquid mixture over the top of the pads. You will want to push the pads down and then add more cotton pads and more of the mixture. 

I added cute little Christmas decoration to make this a cute little gift for someone, this could also be a great grab bag gift or housewarming gift!

1 comment: