Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Jingle Juice Holiday Drink


Last weekend I threw a small holiday party at my house and made a holiday-inspired drink! I found this one on delish.com and it was definitely delish. The cran-apple juice mixed with the limes to give it the red and green Christmas color! This also calls for cranberries but I'm gonna be honest I don't have them becuase I sent Kyle to the store to get them and he bought dried cranberries which are completely different. 

Jingle Juice consists of:
  • 3 cups cran-apple juice
  • A bottle of pink Moscato 
  • A bottle of prosecco 
  • 1/2 cup of vodka (I reduced this to like 2 shots because I didn't want it to have an overwhelming taste of vodka)
  • A few Limes cut up to float in the drink.
The actual recipe which you can read here made a lot more of this drink then what I added here but I felt I would have made to much if I followed the original recipe. I loved it and would definitely make it again.

Drink Responsibly.

5 comments:

  1. Ok, 1. loved that you called this Jingle Juice ahahah!!!, and 2. I am definitely making this in the next week!!

    https://premedwearspearls.blogspot.com

    xoxo Libby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a cute name! I've been thinking about Christmas cocktails so I'll try this one out!

    xx Maria
    https://www.miamiamine.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds amazing! I will for sure try this out!
    xx Janine
    https://walkinmysneaks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo this sounds so delish! And, love the cute little name!

    www.jessicabroyles.com

    ReplyDelete