Friday, December 14, 2018

Weekly Review | Weekend Happenings


Weekly Review: This past week I did a little more Christmas shopping, I'm almost done just have to get a few last minute things. Other than that I kinda worked the week away!

Weekend Happenings: This weekend all of the boys are going to football games so the girls are going to stay home and have a cookie day. I think my mom mentioned making homemade Reese's peanut butter cups which sound so delicious! I think Kyle and I also may have a date night this weekend which we haven't done in such a long time!

Favorite Finds on the Internet:
  • Homemade Reese's Peanut Butter Cups- Here is a recipe from the recipe critic blog on how to make the homemade Reese's peanut butter cups and they look so good!
  •  The marvelous Mrs. Masiel- If you haven't heard about this show then what are you doing?? This show won multiple Emmy's and the second season was just added on to Amazon Prime!
  • Black Christmas Tree's- I personally think they are pretty especially with the gold balls, I love when people have different themes for their house and if black and gold is your theme then this is perfect!!

No comments:

Post a Comment